Saturday, December 23, 2017

Bonds

Over the years, I came across a lot of different friends. 
Some are the friends that we make as a children and lose contact as we grow older.

Some are friends we make when we're adults and stay in touch with as long as we are in close proximity to and still convenient to keep in touch with but eventually pulls away or busy routines slowly pull us apart and start to lose touch. 

Some are friends who make a big impact on you but they left just like that, cause you're just a replacement when they don't have friends.

Some are friends we unexpectedly make but turns out to be the best friends we ever had. These friends are those we have mutual understanding with, where bonds are formed between us and it run so deep that no amount of time apart or lack of words will change the way we feel about that friend. The friends that you will actually take back and welcome back, even if they've made the biggest mistake in their life no matter what. The friends that you'll hate at times but will still love them even more no matter what. When these type of friends come into your life, you will cherish it. 

This year, there are a few individuals who came into my life that I consider my truest of friends. They are individuals who see me through my tough times and good times. They always see the best in me despite any of my imperfections. They stood by me when I was at my lowest point, they forgive at times when I was moody or grumpy. They loved me without being judgemental and without expectations. They gave me hugs I needed at times. These friends are friends that will always have my heart, no matter the time or distance, they will always have a place in my heart. Always.

Love, Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment